1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, CareCredit.) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes, unexpected expense strikes as well. Family Pet Practice understands this and works with Care Credit to offer the possibility of a monthly payment program. You can apply online at www.CareCredit.com before your visit, or you can apply in the office. If approved, we offer a 6-month, no interest program.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .